KapitalHR is recruiting for one of its clients, a top player in advertising, a person to hold the position of Senior Media Planner
TV MEDIA PLANNING:
- draws up implementation plans based on the approved strategy and conceptual plans;
- performs on-time post-campaign analyses and presentations (postbuys);
- performs regular media analysis for clients (TV programs, tops, audience evolution, etc.);
- ensures the quality and delivery time of the products and services requested by the customer;
- is responsible for the implementation of the campaigns.
- manages the brands of the clients assigned to it and the media budget committed annually with the agency;
- maintains a close relationship with the client in front of whom he or she represents the agency, its services and products;
- presents / argues proposals in meetings or direct correspondence with clients.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE:
- a Bachelor’s degree; degree in advertising, marketing, business administration and preferred communication;
- 3-5 years of experience in the field (agency media planning);
- Written and verbal communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to work successfully in a team, managing a large workload and meeting tight deadlines under pressure;
- Attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to use media research and reporting resources effectively;
- Technical knowledge, especially with INFOSYS media systems, Microsoft Excel;
- good fluency in English language.