Kapital HR is recruiting for one of its clients who working mainly – but not exclusively – on the car loan market, a dynamic person, with a good understanding and knowledge of the market in the field, for the position of car loan sales manager.
- Identifies new business opportunities, negotiates and concludes new collaborations;
- Coordinates and motivates the sales team, provides support to subordinate agents and
is jointly liable for the achievement of sales objectives;
- Proposes and coordinates marketing and promotion campaigns to increase visibility and number of Leads for the Auto purchase product;
- Initiates, maintains and develops the relationship with the Client’s partners, regarding the activity of selling car loan products;
- Periodically monitors and reports the sales situation and the Pipeline of the entire team;
- He mediates the sales team’s relationship with the Risk department and is involved in
supporting credit files.
- Proposes and argues changes in product features;
- Establishes together with the management the annual development strategy;
- Trains new employees and gets involved in integrating them into the team.
- It constantly monitors the activity of competing companies and presents regular reports on the evolution of the market.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills needed to communicate with the client’s partners;
- At least 2 years experience in the B2B relationship with used car dealers / car parks;
- At least 2 years experience coordinating a sales team;
- Knowledge of the car market and the minimum technical characteristics related to vehicles.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office;
- The opportunity to coordinate a new project with real growth possibilities in a short time, with a well-established professional growth plan;
- Attractive fixed salary and performance-related bonuses;
- Laptop, telephone and service car.