- Minimum 7 years of experience as CFO, with broad finance skills in accounting, legal & tax, treasury, auditing, and controlling.
- Excellent management skills, ability to manage, motivate and engage a team, ability to interact with people at all levels of the organization.
- Strategical person, with rigorous and methodical approach to complex problems solving.
You will be responsible to:
- Act as strategic business partner to the local and international stakeholders;
- Provide leadership, direction and management of the Finance and Logistics teams;
- Develop finance organizational strategies by contributing with financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations in line with organizational objectives;
- Establish finance operational strategies by evaluating trends, establishing critical measurements, determining productivity, quality and customer-service strategies;
- Monitor financial performance by measuring and analyzing results, initiating corrective actions and minimizing the impact of variances;
- Maximizes return on invested funds by assessing growth opportunities and maintaining relationships with the investment community;
- Reports financial status by developing forecasts, reporting results, analyzing variances, and developing improvements;
- Advise on long-term business and financial planning.
- Previous working experience as CFO for at least 7 years;
- MA in Accounting, Finance or similar relevant field and data analysis;
- Excellent knowledge of corporate financial law;
- Hands-on experience with risk management;
- Hands-on experience with financial management software;
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills;
- Problem solver and critical thinker mindset.