We are looking for an Area Sales Manager – East European Market, for our client, a worldwide reference in the handling and access platforms. Location of the candidate could be in Timisoara, Brasov, Sibiu, Cluj or Bucharest.
The Area Sales Manager will be responsible for the business growth and expansion of the company business in the region of 5 countries ( Romania, Greece, Cyprus, Malta, Albania).
- Responsible for managing the existing dealership network and developing new business opportunities
- Building and managing excellent relations between the dealers and the company
- Planning and coordinating the implementation of business plans to each dealer and penetration of new markets
- Follow up on market trends and Key account customers
- Analyze the results of the dealers and define actions to maximize the sales in the region and the profit
- Providing dealer and customer feedback to the company
- Adapting the company brand and improving brand awareness on the local market
- Conducting price and product positioning studies
- Implementing and managing marketing and advertising campaigns on the local market
- Minimum 3 years of experience in sales of machinery business or rent of machinery business
- Educational background in business or engineering
- Language: fluent english
- Knowledge in agriculture machines could be a plus
- Previous experience in Eastern European markets will be an asset
- Strong communication skills, autonomous, accountable to deliver results and proactive
- Willingness to travel 60% of time in allocated countries.