For our client, major player in market research we’re looking for a professional, enthusiastic, curious, open-minded and “can do” attitude candidate to take over one of our Executive Qualitative Researcher jobs.
She/ he must be capable of independently managing the timeline and tasks associated with a fast-paced research agenda and strong organizational objectives.
What You’ll Do – main responsibilities
- Develop proposals for research requests, including methodology design and pricing
- Conduct end-to-end market research using Qualitative methods
- Leverage research findings to uncover actionable insights
- Integrate secondary sources/ data into reports and presentations to offer added value to project beneficiaries
- Participate to client-facing presentations together with the project team & manager
- Contribute to developing client relationships by ensuring high quality standards are maintained, deadlines are met, and projects are completed within budget
What You Should Already Have
We rely on our values to guide our decisions: Integrity, Curiosity, Collaboration, Client first and Entrepreneurial spirit. What does this mean for your role? We are looking for someone who has:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Social Sciences, Marketing, Business, Market Research, Advertising/ Media or a related field
- 2+ years conducting Market Research – bonus points: served multiple customer types/ industries; digital, video-editing and/ or UX experience are a plus!
- Previous experience in conducting Qualitative research projects for Pharma RX area is a big plus!
- Extensive experience with survey design and analysis
- Deep understanding and experience with various Qualitative research methodologies and techniques
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to frame insights into elegant, clear and actionable deliverables that inform business opportunities, marketing programs and/ or product launches
- Ability to work flexibly and efficiently, executing rigorous research in a timely manner and prioritizing concurrent projects involving cross-functional teams
- English – advanced (speaking, reading, writing)