KapitalHR is recruiting for one of its Clients, top player in Printing sector a person to hold the position of Technical Arhitect.
Candidate Education And Preferred Skills
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in relevant subject
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Print or related IT sector role
- Presales experience desirable
- Strong technical background and proven ability to learn new skills and technology efficiently to a high ‘subject matter expert’ skill level
- Proven good all-round IT knowledge and background inc. but not limited to Networking, Security, User Computing, Cloud and Virtualisation, Creation and use of test environments
- Excellent MS Office Skills – Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Project
- Proven excellent troubleshooting skills and ability to think outside of the box when solutioning
- Proven and demonstrable – analytical and methodical approach
- Ability to work effectively as alone or as part of a team
- Customer facing with excellent communication skills and proven ability to communicate at all business levels to C-level.
Desirable – Knowledge Of Any Of The Below Technologies
Equitrac/Control Suite-Kofax, Ysoft SafeQ, OptimiDoc, Xerox Workplace Solutions, Docushare and Docushare Flex)
- Primarily responsible for client technical solution design. This position plays a key role in the pursuit of new business, understanding and meeting the client’s requirements to support crafting winning and deliverable solutions that are commercially acceptable to the customer. This position is the key solution and technical interface between bid pursuit, service transition, service delivery and commercial.
- The role holder is responsible for the design of all service and technical aspects of the final client service solution.
- Works as a services and technical subject matter expert and single point of contact in close collaboration with sales, bid management and service delivery, internal and external partners, the role holder will orchestrate and enable deal wins, contributing to smooth service transition and successful handover to the service delivery teams.
- Works with deal pursuit team members to develop a value proposition and support business case creation for the service and helps to articulate this in a compelling manner to the client. This requires working within the relevant governance and processes.
- The role holder provides service and technical architecture expertise leading to the successful win, implementation and delivery of Xerox technology business contracts.
- Define Client Technical Solution Design Strategy
- Bid/Sales Support: Supports the presales phase of deal pursuit. Assists with the preparation and delivery of service contract proposals, bids and tenders.
- Service and Technical Design Authority: Takes responsibility for all solutions, components/integrations input to solution design. Responsible for Proof of Concepts, Early Transition and Support handover activities. Shapes and architects the solution and technical proposals working with partner(s) where relevant.
- Solution Authority Governance: Takes responsibility for all input to solution design as well attending all related governance and exceptions meetings through the bid process.
- Cost and Risk: Defines the approach to solution development, controlling scope and the work of the design in order to ensure an acceptable cost structure. Able to articulate the entire service and technical architecture to a client or partner on a technical and business level, clearly identifying benefits, risks and cost.
- Business Development: Establishes customer requirements for the technical and service elements building strong relationships with relevant stakeholders in Xerox, customer IT organizations and partners.
- Requirements and Design: Designs innovative solutions, within the context of the total service solution, and where required, can manage the work of different specialists including partners and third parties – contributing to the design and implementation.
- Due Diligence: May be responsible to lead the technical or service due diligence phase of bid pursuit and to validate and revise the proposed architecture as necessary.
- Integration: Co-ordinates and engages the supporting shared services (e.g. Global Delivery Centres) and service delivery teams – as well as partner input where relevant – to develop seamless end to end technical architecture for customers.
- Contracting and Risk: Supports creation or updates to Statement-of-Work, Supplier-Statement-of-Work, Contract Schedules and identifies risk and associated mitigation.