Kapital HR recruteaza pentru unul din clientii din portofoliu, un producător francez de echipamente grele, o persoana care sa ocupe pozitia de Area Sales Manager South-East Europe.
- Cel putin 3 ani de experienta in vanzari sau inchirieri de echipamente.
- Studii superioare finalizate in inginerie sau business
- Cunostinte in echipamente agricole ar fi un plus
- Experienta anterioara de lucru in pietele din SE Europei
- Puternice abilitati de comunicare, autonom, orientat spre atingerea obiectivelor, proactive
- Disponibil pentru deplasari 60% din timp, in tarile din regiunea alocata
- The ASM will be responsible for the business growth and expansion of our business in the region
- Responsible for managing the existing dealership network and developing new business opportunities
- Building and managing excellent relations between the dealers and the company
- Providing dealer and customer feedback to the company
- Providing logistics support
- Adapting the company brand and improving brand awareness on the local market
- Conducting price and product positioning studies
- Implementing and managing marketing and advertising campaigns on the local market
Relationship with dealers
Developing the existing sales network :
- In accordance with superiors, he/she puts into practice the sales policy defined on the area where he works (product mix, prices etc.).
- support dealers in day to day sales activities. Visit customers on the field together with the dealer and get the understanding of the specific of customer’s habits in every country
- follow the target realisation of every dealer in the region and offer support in every problem coming from the dealer.
- On the marketing level, he co-ordinates and develops the actions to carry out to promote Manitou products in the mentioned sales area (trade shows, demonstrations, field days …) according to the action plan defined with his/her superiors.
- On the training level; takes part in the organisation of training for sales representatives and engineers of the network.
- On the spare parts and after sales service level; acts as an interface and guarantees the flow of information taken on the ground towards the company and makes contact with the concerned internal departments to bring back the requested solutions and develop the activity.
- On the product level; transmits the dealers needs to his/her superiors to contribute to the range evolution and takes an active part in the launching of new products.
- Identification of new partners.
- In accordance with superiors, identifies new distribution solutions on non-covered areas or where the sales cover is insufficient.
- All these missions have to be done either at customers’ places during visits or from the Romanian office of Manitou with the collaboration of the local office.
Takes part in the activities of either international (Intermat, Bauma) or local trade shows.
Technological and economic development monitoring
Follows and obtains information about the product evolution of competitors but also about the economy of the geographical area he is in charge of.
Sends regular activity reports to the Managing Director, SEE.
- At least 3 years of experience in sales of machinery business or rent of machinery business
- Educational background in business or engineering
- Language: fluent english (Serbian or Greek language is a plus)
- Knowledge in agriculture machines could be a plus
- Previous experience in Eastern European markets will be an asset
- Strong communication skills, autonomous, accountable to deliver results and proactive
- Willingness to travel 60% of time in allocated countries.