KapitaHR is recruiting a person to occupy the position of Buyer of confectionery products for one of our clients, an important chain of Supermarkets in Romania.
- Experience is aquisitions
- Experience in food industry aquisitions,
- Negotiation and communication skills,
- Structured and methodical person
- To contribute to the performance of the turnover and to the profitability of the ranges, by making pertinent choice of products / suppliers and sustaining good negotiations.
- To define the range, merchandising and promotion plan, as a result of good knowledge of the products, the needs of the customers and the market.
- To negotiate the contractual conditions with the suppliers in accordance with the company policy and follows the realisation of the agreed budgets;
- To establish supply flows, guaranteeing the availability of products for stores.
- To take responsibility for building the promotional plan at the perimeter level, respecting the conditions of profitability and attractiveness of the offer.
- To manage the product range at a multi-channel and multi-format level. To informs and to accompany the store teams in all aspects regarding the management of the range
Those interested are asked to send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.