We are looking for 6 people to relocate to Dubai as Business Developer Manager for one of the biggest exhibitions and events company.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for sales development, planning, and execution of sales activities. The role involves initiating and maintaining a relations network with stakeholders and clients. He / She is responsible for achieving and exceeding sales revenue targets by the sales plan, through the effective management of customer relationships.
B2B experience and advanced English is a must.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The position holder is responsible for:
• Development of Strategies and Action Plans to achieve sales revenue targets within timelines
• Attending a significant number of client meetings through calls, virtual platforms, or physically every week
• Developing proposals, quotations, and tenders for inquiries and negotiating terms to secure sales opportunities to meet targets
• Meeting with potential and existing clients to increase opportunities to increase market share and revenue within government and corporate organizations
• Deliver innovative event management services
• Attend trade and public events for networking and to secure new business opportunities to create a pipeline of sales opportunities
• Provide a high level of customer service and account management to existing and prospective clients.
• Timely & and accurate reporting of sales results and activities
• Build and maintain strong client relationships
• Participate in marketing activities to increase brand awareness and gain new clients
1) Sales Target
• achievement of monthly sales target as per the projects allocated
2) Market research
• Identifying contributors in their allocated projects
• Building a database of possible contributors
• Researching contributors in the database and estimating the value of each contributor
• Maintaining a database of contributors who participated
3) Sales & Marketing
• Establishing contact with contributors in the database through an individual approach
• Maintain contact with possible contributors through follow-up
• Negotiation of terms of participation, sending of sales contracts, receiving signed & and stamped sales
• Contacting and establishing participation contracts with previous contributors that have been acquired
from the individual sales executive
Page 2 of 2
• Creation of an individual pipeline outlining the activities and workload of the individual sales executive by the paramount project pipeline and timeline
• Researching and visiting relevant events and shows in the sales executive’s allocated region
• Updating floor plan regarding the availability
• Creation of weekly sales report
• CRM system entry & updates
• Participating in weekly meetings
Looking for your CV and letter of intention!