Kapital HR is looking for one of it’s clients, an international private school located in Pipera-Bucharest, a charismatic person, well organised, fluent in English and proactive, a person to occupy the role of CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP OFFICER.
– Operates the PC, handles email requests, answers and directs phones, provides information and directions, receives and forwards messages and correspondence.
– Completes various clerical tasks assigned by the direct manager, ensures that the seating area is clean, organized, has a correct temperature, adequate lighting and free of any delivery boxes and unwanted clutter. Reports any maintenance issues to the respective department and follow up upon completion.
– Communicates with other Department of tour awaiting customers.
– Must possess multi-tasking skills with constant interruptions. Must be flexible for overtime and flexible shifts.
– Cultivates strong client relationships, ensuring client satisfaction.
– Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the languages used in the workplace – Romanian & English – advanced level. Any other language is a plus.
– Ability to prepare and analyse data, figures and transcriptions prepared on and generated by computer, including, but not limited to, accounting programs, Microsoft Word and Excel, or any other work-related company software.
– Customer service, problem-solving, safety and security, initiative, professionalism, planning/organizing.
Ensure safeguarding is applied and upheld in line with the company standards and policy
You can sens us your resume on the email address: email@example.com