KapitalHR is looking for one of its clients, from pharma industry, a Marketing Intelligence Manager, that is not only eager to translate CRM data, findings and insights into briefings and directions for the marketing team and directly managing the loyalty-program-part of the business, but also well equipped with technical skills in order to be able to take advantage of online opportunities.
– developing patient loyalty programs while being responsible for implementation of CRM programs and activities.
– conducting analyses and reports for understanding the market and competition as well as understanding consumer / patient behavior in pharmaceutical retail.
– understanding and attracting clients by coordinating, consolidating and integrating all patient-related information from sales, marketing, trade-marketing, market, competition, online, social media departments, with selected responsiblity of execution of programs (CRM).
– implementing Direct Marketing activities (mail, sms, etc.). and campaigns (up-sell, cross-sell, retention).
– developing data collection flows from direct contact points with patients, as well as gathering information on competition and the market.
– providing retail audit reports.
I am looking forward to reading your application at email@example.com
|Job Category||Healthcare and Pharmaceutical, IT and Telecommunications|