KapitalHR is recruiting a person to hold the position of Sales Representative – in Craiova – for one of our clients, a distribution company of spare parts for cars, trucks and trailers.
The Sales Representative must create and manage customer relations and take advantage of sales opportunities in order to realise the sales plan and to externally promote the brands and the image of the company.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To sell and promote the company’s products
- To meet the sales objectives entrusted by the Direct Supervisor in the imposed conditions of profitability (maximum benefits with minimum effort and expenses)
- To follow the opening, management, completion and successful resumption of sales / post-sales cycles that will allow to achieve the sales plan
- To ensure the development of the area by increasing the value of orders and by adding new clients in the portfolio
- To promote products from the company’s portfolio, to take orders, to coordinate deliveries, to track daily and periodic receipts
- To schedule and conduct sales visits, to prepare and conduct correspondence with customers
- To identify customer needs for product types and to channel their interest to the products in the company’s portfolio
- To collaborate with on-site sales consultants to identify parts, verify their existence in stock, establish the selling price to the customer
- To participate in the bidding activity, to make proposals for special offers, to monitor the impact of this activity on customers and to inform the Area Manager in order to make corrective decisions.
- To participate in the negotiation of contractual clauses with its own clients
- To receive and record any complaints from customers regarding the contractual relationship, products or services offered by the company
- To write informs for the Direct Supervisor about the complaints and to propose methods for resolving them
- To ensure the solution of the clients’ requirements, supporting the company’s interests and observing the internal procedures
- To act with precaution in order to minimise the possible losses resulting from customer administration, by checking the customer (CIP inquiry at the bank), concluding contracts with customers, by ordering the delivery agent to pick up payment documents upon delivery (approved by the Direct Supervisor), by following the payment due and applying the procedures for collection and notification of customers who are late with payment.
- To take part in the research of the market and of the purchasing tendencies in the field and to communicate the information to the Direct Supervisor
- To evaluate direct and indirect competition in terms of market presence, promotion and sales policies and to inform the Direct Supervisor
- To propose to the Direct Supervisor new objectives and new methods for developing the area according to the market requirements
- To have knowlegde of the network of important clients in the area and to document in detail about their evolution in the market (turnover, financial problems, development and investment projects, budgets, reorganization, takeovers, management changes, etc.)
- To analyse, together with the Direct Supervisor, the history of the collaboration and the potential of the important clients and to establish the approaches and the strategies of prices, discounts and contractual conditions for the respective clients
EDUCATION: Secondary education is a must; higher education is a plus (technical field is an advantage and specific sales courses are also advantages)
SPECIALTY: minimum 2 years in Automotive – trucks / trailers / spare parts
ON POST: minimum 1 year in sales, field activity
Good technical knowledge in the field of spare parts for cars, trucks and trailers
Negotiation skills and advanced communication skills
Knowledge of English intermediate level, conversational (technical terms)
Driver’s license cat. B