KapitalHR is searching for one of its clients from FMCG a passionate and responsible person, with good knowledge of RAS and IFRS and advanced in English, to take over the responsibilities as a Senior Accountant.
• Performs full accounting exercise;
• Coordinates collection of payment instruments from customers;
• Checks the receivables accounting statements and ensure proper accounting of doubtful debtors and payment instruments;
• Performs reconciliation of and packaging accounting value with the logistic department;
• Monitors and reviews the Balance sheet accounts reconciliations;
• Analyzes the outstanding items and discrepancies and takes actions to remediate them;
• Reviews Fixed Assets, A/P and A/R, GL accruals bookings for compliance with RAS and IFRS and internal policies;
• Prepare ad-hoc reports up-on the case;
• Works closely with the Shared Service Center for ensuring the accuracy of the accounts.
A minimum 3 years’ experience within finance accounting and ERP, preferable SAP (FI, MM module), are required.
I am looking forward to reading your CV or recommendations at email@example.com