KapitalHR is hiring for one of its clients, international debts portfolio management company, covering more than 20 European markets, Senior Data Analyst
The Senior Analyst plays a vital role in identifying trends and carry out deep dive data analysis to propose ways to improve company’s performance. The role is expected to perform Statistical analysis and operational metrics tracking based on Statistic data and reports and evaluate portfolios performance by analyzing financial results, including creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools and excel dashboards.
The Senior Analyst will be responsible for developing statistical models aiming to improve operational steps, segment portfolio and forecast performance, and will cooperate closely with other team members and with local workforce for the development and implementation of said models.
• Conducts portfolio analysis and presents findings in a logical, comprehensive manner
• Reviews the valuation, pricing and performance of unsecured portfolios on book (in general and at portfolio level)
• Advises business units on performance of portfolio strategy / operations models in place and identifies most successful approaches
• Designs and develops statistical models meant to improve portfolio performance and optimize operations
• Use various software applications, such as spreadsheets, relational databases, and statistical packages for data management, data analysis and model development.
Qualifications and Requirements:
5+ years of experience as a BI & Analytics
Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics or Statistics
Postgraduate degree in Finance or Statistics would be an asset
Experience in analytical developments, such as Decision trees, scorecard development, optimization models, etc
Experience in using Programming tools (R, Python, SPSS Modeller, SAS, SQL, Matlab, etc)
Experience in DWH query
Previous experience in debt collection industry and / or banking experience / risk management – a plus
Excellent knowledge of English language (speaking and writing)
Availability to travel at least 50% of time
What we offer:
Extensive development opportunities: tailored trainings, aiming to maximize your potential
Possibility to strengthen expertise in a multi-national environment, covering more than 20 European markets
Attractive package: competitive salary, “away from home” compensation, yearly performance bonus and many other benefits
We are lookng forward to reading your professional presentations at firstname.lastname@example.org