KapitalHR is currently seeking for one of its clients, a fast growing start-up in IT educational market, mentors, experienced software developers, who have all the skills to train beginners and non-IT students.
As a mentor, you will be working from Bucharest, but your tasks will exceed the city’s and the country’s borders, you will have training, meetings and company-wide conferences in Hungary and Poland as well. You will work closely with the local country manager, other mentors from all the locations, and other team members, subcontractors.
Apply if you:
● have a positive attitude, and you can inspire beginners in programming,
● are a credible person with huge programming experience (C++/C#/Java/PHP/JS/Python)
● have patience and endurance to help others in learning
● believe in the practice oriented, project based learning model and you understand the difference between teaching and mentoring
● are experienced in technology and work with it on a daily basis, love to learn and educate yourself continuously
● speak English and Romanian fluently.